Category: Training, ERP Software
Sales & Customer Service 1.800.364.5958
Simplifying Your Manufacturing from A to Z
Your success is our success and our employees are here to help simplify your manufacturing™. How do we do it? We offer over 110 days of training classes each year to keep you at the top of your game. Our Fall 2016 Power Up Your ERP training sessions are no exception. These sessions are led by, CEO and President Dusty Alexander, VP of Operations Mike Melzer and Senior Consultant Langley Melendres.
This fall we will have three virtual training and three in-person events for customers all across the globe. Below is the schedule for each:
- August 25-26 – International Woodworking Fair (IWF) in Atlanta, GA | 9 AM EST – 2 PM EST
- August 31 – Virtual training session geared toward the western half of the US and Canada, and Latin America | 3 PM CST – 5 PM CST
- September 7 – Virtual training session geared toward the eastern half of the US and Canada, and the United Kingdom and Ireland | 10 AM CST – 12 PM CST
- September 8 – Virtual training session geared toward the following countries: Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Australia, and New Zealand
- September 13-15 – International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, Illinois | 9 AM CST – 2 PM CST
- November 16-17 – FABTECH 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada | 9 AM CST – 2 PM CST
When you attend a Power Up Your ERP training sessions, whether in person or online, you will learn about new features within Global Shop Solutions and how they can benefit your company. We will also teach you new techniques for managing your business that will increase your productivity and profitability. Register today so you won’t miss out on the opportunity to work with three of Global Shop Solutions’ most knowledgeable ERP experts!