Category: Customer Relationship Management, Customizable ERP, Label Printing, Electronic Data Interchange
Sales & Customer Service 1.800.364.5958
Integrate to Automate: 10 Integrations Every Manufacturer Needs
Staying competitive and automating your shop floor is as important as ever. One of the simplest ways to do that is by integrating your ERP with your other software. Today, the best ERP systems have the ability to integrate with the new Internet of Things (IoT) technologies that allow you to work more efficiently, cut your costs, and simplify your manufacturing.
The ability for your ERP to integrate with third-party technology has quickly become an important factor in choosing an ERP system. This list of 10 integrations every manufacturer needs includes some that are new and some that are old. Will any of these integrations surprise you?
With this list of integrations you’ll be able to:
- Reduce setup time, labor, and material waste
- Consolidate all access procedures
- Save time and money on data exchange
- Reduce engineering time and create faster jobs
- Increase job costing process accuracy
- Improve employee efficiency
- Speed up payroll and reduce admin costs
- Simplify tax-related tasks
- Track expenses better and in real-time
Read the 10 Integrations Every Manufacturer Needs with Their ERP whitepaper today and find out what you’re missing. You’ll be amazed at what a few integrations can do.