Your customers expect the best: fast turnaround times, competitive pricing, high quality, and on-time delivery every time. To do all this, you need The Great 8 of Manufacturing.
The Great 8 of Manufacturing are 8 capabilities that, when done correctly and concurrently, allow you to make the right decisions at the right time for your business. They create an environment of efficiency and productivity and make your shop the complete package.
The best manufacturers focus on The Great 8 of Manufacturing to keep their competitive edge. If you’re ready to take the leap to a better shop floor, then these tips are for you.
You Need the Great 8 If You’re:
- Filling out hand-written timecards
- Using manual spreadsheets to schedule jobs
- Tracking inventory by hand
- Regularly scheduling overtime or extra shifts to meet deadlines
- Hand-counting inventory parts before confirming jobs
Find the secrets to success in The Great 8 of Manufacturing and Why You Need Them whitepaper and start making your customers smile today.